The ideal Physiotherapist will work within the community with an adult and elderly setting and will have the desired experience of working with multi conditions such as falls, frailty, orthopaedic conditions, neuro and Parkinsons.
The role is available on a full-time basis Monday to Friday on a three-month contract - However, this is likely to be extended.
Band 6Physiotherapist, with immediate start, in Coventry!
Daily roles include,
- To provide specialist physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patients with musculoskeletal and orthopaedic conditions.
- To supervise and support other therapy staff, students and colleagues in order to deliver Trust contracted services.
- To carry own caseload of complex and non-complex patients and seek guidance from a band 7 physiotherapist for more highly complex situations.
- To provide expert advice, guidance, signposting and information to health and social care professionals, clients, carers, relatives.
- To actively participate in clinical supervision to ensure clinical competency, continuous development of clinical and non-clinical skills required to work as a professional in healthcare.
- 12 months previous NHS experience.
- To be able to work as a loan worker delivering assessment and treatment of frail elderly housebound community patients.
- To be professional and legally accountable for all aspects of own work.
- To be well organised with prioritising urgent or unexpected or planned referrals, adjusting caseloads and allocations to meet revised needs.
- Excellent and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate and apply an understanding of policies and procedures.
- HCPC Registration and reliant qualifications
- To select appropriate treatment techniques from within own scope of practice referring to evidence-based practice
If you think this is you and would like to play a key role in maintaining peoples wellness, don't hesitate to apply!
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Sophie at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
, Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
, Ltd & PAYE payment options available
, £250 training allowance
, Competitive pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
, National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
, Professional compliance solutions available
, Uniforms provided
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- HR Administrator
- LiveSmart Manager - South Shields
- Support Co-ordinator - March, Cambridgeshire
- Waking HANC Worker, Norfolk
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Receptionist - Conwy
- Legal Secretary
- HGV Driver
- Multi-Trade Carpenter
- Childrens Social Worker
- Asset Manager
- Senior Procurement Officer
- Senior Property Manager - Bath
- Prison Cleared Painter and Decorator
- Gardener (Cemetery Worker)
- Family Support Worker
- Registered Sick Childrens Nurse
- Recovery Worker
- Staff Nurse
- Staff Nurse