As a band 5 Community Nurse you will visit patients in their homes and provide the necessary advice and care regarding wound management, continence care, catheter care and palliative care amongst others.
These shifts are based in Hammersmith & Fulham, and surrounding areas.
A mileage rate will also be offered whilst out on visits which will depend on the NHS Trust in which you are placed to work.
These roles are available to start as soon as possible, on a shift by shift basis making up full or part time hours.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
-To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate nursing care for patients to meet their specific needs.
-To assess the needs of patients in a variety of settings and formulate a plan of care.
This may involve liaison with carers, other health professionals, GP's, consultants, hospital nurses, social workers, hospice staff, and cancer care nurses, voluntary and statutory workers.
-To provide evidence based nursing care to a defined patient caseload and manage this caseload with the support of the District Nurse.
-Evaluation of individualised care packages in all environments, to ensure efficacy.
-Provide clinical advice and support to the Community Nursing Team and other agencies
- You must have at least 12 months previous NHS experience
- A degree or equivalent in Nursing
- Up to date NMC registration
- Access to your own vehicle
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Rebecca at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at email@example.com.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- HR Administrator
- LiveSmart Manager - South Shields
- Support Co-ordinator - March, Cambridgeshire
- Waking HANC Worker, Norfolk
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Receptionist - Conwy
- Legal Secretary
- HGV Driver
- Multi-Trade Carpenter
- Childrens Social Worker
- Asset Manager
- Senior Procurement Officer
- Senior Property Manager - Bath
- Prison Cleared Painter and Decorator
- Gardener (Cemetery Worker)
- Family Support Worker
- Registered Sick Childrens Nurse
- Recovery Worker
- Staff Nurse
- Staff Nurse