Occupational Health Advisor
In this role you will deliver a comprehensive occupational health service to Luton Borough Council and Traded Services to support both employees and the employers to maximise health, attendance and productivity, whilst ensuring statutory obligations are met.
This role is available to start as soon as possible on a full time ongoing basis.
Key responsibilities include: case management of referrals, sickness absence meetings, report writing to Senior Management, liaising with other healthcare professionals, sign posting to external agencies, supporting rehabilitation into work, and facilitating ill health retirements
You must have:
- Demonstrable experience of operating as an Occupational Health Nurse or Adviser.
- Demonstrable knowledge of case management, providing recommendations/reports to enable effective management.
- Experience of working autonomously
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Adam at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at email@example.com.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
, Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
, Ltd & PAYE payment options available
, £250 training allowance
, Competitive pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
, National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
, Professional compliance solutions available
, Uniforms provided
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- HR Administrator
- LiveSmart Manager - South Shields
- Support Co-ordinator - March, Cambridgeshire
- Waking HANC Worker, Norfolk
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Receptionist - Conwy
- Legal Secretary
- HGV Driver
- Multi-Trade Carpenter
- Childrens Social Worker
- Asset Manager
- Senior Procurement Officer
- Senior Property Manager - Bath
- Prison Cleared Painter and Decorator
- Gardener (Cemetery Worker)
- Family Support Worker
- Registered Sick Childrens Nurse
- Recovery Worker
- Staff Nurse
- Staff Nurse