Currently seeking registered, experienced community Nurses for shiftsavailable on a full or part time basis, working within NHS services in and around the Wandsworth area.
You must be registered with the NMC and have a full nursing qualification, with relevant community nursing experience.
The positions are Band 5 and available to be booked adhoc.
We have a range of shifts available on weekdays, nights and weekends.
The limited company pay rates are between £22 and £30 per hour dependent on working days, nights or weekends.
You should have at least 6 months experience of working within the NHS in a similar community setting.
You must be a car driver with your own vehicle for this position.
The benefits of registering with Service Care Health:
* 4 payroll runs per week
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
For more details please call or contact Rebecca on the details given.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- HR Administrator
- LiveSmart Manager - South Shields
- Support Co-ordinator - March, Cambridgeshire
- Waking HANC Worker, Norfolk
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Receptionist - Conwy
- Legal Secretary
- HGV Driver
- Multi-Trade Carpenter
- Childrens Social Worker
- Asset Manager
- Senior Procurement Officer
- Senior Property Manager - Bath
- Prison Cleared Painter and Decorator
- Gardener (Cemetery Worker)
- Family Support Worker
- Registered Sick Childrens Nurse
- Recovery Worker
- Staff Nurse
- Staff Nurse