Mental Healthcare Assistant
With the New Year upon us now is the best time ever to start a new career in care.
It has never been a better time for a new job role, as we are currently offering a chance to work within, award winning mental health wards.
The wards have been known for their first-rate services, receptive team and captivating working environment.
It is the perfect working environment for a fresh start to the New Year.
This is a unique chance to work with vulnerable individuals around the Durham area, and gain invaluable skills from adept experts regarded for their stellar work and positive contributions towards mental health.
The positions available are Band 2 uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
This is an attractive opportunity for any Mental Healthcare Assistants searching for work, either as your full time employment, or flexible part time/full time work that can centre around you.
The limited company hourly rates can be up to £13 per hour.
The position involves working with various adult mental health services, offering one-to-one engagement with patients and contributing to their on-going treatment and recovery.
It is essential that the successful candidate will have 6-12 month experience within a mental health environment, preferably in an inpatient service.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Daily payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* £250 referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided and all compliance cost covered.
If you are interested in please send your CV in as soon as possible, or contact Trem at 01772 208 963
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: Up to £13 per hour + Uplifted Benefits
- Location: Durham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-01-11 15:02:31 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- HR Administrator
- LiveSmart Manager - South Shields
- Support Co-ordinator - March, Cambridgeshire
- Waking HANC Worker, Norfolk
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Receptionist - Conwy
- Legal Secretary
- HGV Driver
- Multi-Trade Carpenter
- Childrens Social Worker
- Asset Manager
- Senior Procurement Officer
- Senior Property Manager - Bath
- Prison Cleared Painter and Decorator
- Gardener (Cemetery Worker)
- Family Support Worker
- Registered Sick Childrens Nurse
- Recovery Worker
- Staff Nurse
- Staff Nurse