Pastry commis needed for Luxury 1 Rosette Stunning Riverside Property : £19,000 : tips up to £200 pe
A pastry commis chef is needed for this luxury riverside property working under an extremely talented pastry chef.
There is a fantastic kitchen loaded with equipment and an amazing kitchen garden supplying the hotel with a vast array of summer fruits, etc.
You need to be a young, enthusiastic and energetic pastry chef looking to be part of a growing pastry team that is looking to help the chef move forward in gaining a second rosette and beyond.
This is the perfect opportunity for a chef just starting in their pastry career that is looking to take their first steps into a rosette kitchen who wants to be part of a winning team.
There is live in in a hotel room for the first few months to get your feet down completely free with all staff meals provided as well.
Highlights of this role are:
Salary: £18,000 - £19,000
Tips around £200 per week
Five out of seven
Working with the latest technology and techniques
Free Staff Meals whilst on duty
3 months free accommodation to start
Great Working environment
As pastry commis you will offer the following experience, skills and qualifications: -
- Professional Chef experience preferably in a high end or Rosette kitchen, but not essential as long as you have fresh food experience.
- Creativity and idea?s towards the industry
- Driving licence and own transport would be advantageous
- Passion and determination is a key characteristic for this role.
The pastry commis chef role will be responsible for and involved the following: -
- Carrying out pastry chef duties in a professional and credible manner.
- Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the food produced.
- Ensuring the kitchen functions within relevant hygiene, health & safety guidelines.
- If wanted, you could have an input on the menus with our own outstanding ideas
The client is actively reviewing applicant details, so please apply today.
Chris Lelliott is the Consultant handling this opening and welcomes a discussion on 01452 225 199 option 2 r
- Start: 11.01.2018
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Rate: 18000-19000 Per Annum £200 tips or more a week/ live in
- Location: SL4, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Retail
- Recruiter: Jubilee Hospitality
- Contact: Chris Lelliot
- Tel: 01452 225 199
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 7106
- Posted: 2018-01-11 09:02:26 -
- View all Jobs from Jubilee Hospitality
More Jobs from Jubilee Hospitality
- Chef de Partie paid for EVERY hour you work
- Relief Chefs : Gastro Pubs : Hourly Pay!
- Chefs wanted all levels! - £10-£15 per hour! : London
- Matchday Chefs : Premier League Stadiums
- Chefs Required : World Famous Event
- Lead Chefs! - £12-£15 per hour! : Premier League Stadiums
- Chef looking to work on your days off???
- Pastry Chef - £20,000 : Straight Shifts Good Work Life Balance : Stafford
- Head Pastry Chef - £24,000 : Straight Shifts Good Work Life Balance : Stafford
- Chef de Partie : Hourly Paid : Birmingham : Great Rates of Pay!
- Chefs Wanted :£10-£14ph -Hinckley
- Chef de Partie : Hourly Paid : Lichfield : Great Rates of Pay!
- Chef de Partie : Hourly Paid : Burton : Great Rates of Pay!
- Chef de Partie : Hourly Paid : Nottingham : Great Rates of Pay!
- Head Chef : Menu Autonomy : Family owned hotel
- Head Chef : Independent : Gastropub
- Recruiting flexible Hourly Paid Chefs - £10.00 - £12.00 ph
- Chef de Partie, Hourly Paid Chefs - £10.00 - £12.00 ph
- Chef de PartieHourly Paid Chefs - £10.00 - £12.00 ph
- Chef de Partie Hourly Paid Chefs - £10.00 - £12.00 ph