We are recruiting for a communications officer with the ability to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in with an intimate and friendly team in Slough.
As part of this exciting role, your responsibilities will include:
1. Designing and implementing integrated communications
2. Helping to promote a positive image of Slough
3. Carry out communications tasks for internal and external clients
4. Deal with enquiries from all media
5. Research, produce and organise press releases, briefings, photo calls and bulletins
and many more exciting and challenging aspects!
We are looking for candidates with:
- an ability to hit the ground running
- an attention to detail
- a creative flare
- experience within this field or similar setting
As described above, this role covers a range of responsibilities and is quite broad therefore meaning that this is a fantastic opportunity for those with experience in a range of positions and areas.
You will have the chance to join an intimate, friendly team of experts and contribute to the local authority in a brilliant and creative way.
If you are interested in this role and require any information or any information on any other role in your area please contact Emily at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email email@example.com !
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- HR Administrator
- LiveSmart Manager - South Shields
- Support Co-ordinator - March, Cambridgeshire
- Waking HANC Worker, Norfolk
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Receptionist - Conwy
- Legal Secretary
- HGV Driver
- Multi-Trade Carpenter
- Childrens Social Worker
- Asset Manager
- Senior Procurement Officer
- Senior Property Manager - Bath
- Prison Cleared Painter and Decorator
- Gardener (Cemetery Worker)
- Family Support Worker
- Registered Sick Childrens Nurse
- Recovery Worker
- Staff Nurse
- Staff Nurse