2nd Line Support Officer
I am currently looking for a 2nd line support officer to work in North Lincolnshire for an initial 3 month contract.
This role will require successful candidates to have their own transport to get to and from different client locations, so a valid driving licence will be required.
Mileage is covered.
Candidates will be responsible for:
1/2nd Line support for all ICT related queries.
Replace end of life mobile phones with Smartphones that offer email functionality
Assist with the replacement of end of life Laptops and PCs.
Candidates should have experience in the below area's.
Main responsibilities: (Generic/as appropriate to specific team)
Operate, maintain, support central business applications, end point ICT devices or infrastructure for all services, and for other organisations as may be agreed.
Resolution of 2nd and 3rd line incidents escalated from the shared services ICT Service Desk (at peak times may be required to supplement the ICT Service Desk).
The ICT Officer posts covers advanced/lead roles across the Shared ICT Service in one of the following functions.
ICT Business & Governance
- Demand and asset management
- Policy, strategy and standards
- Central procurement/ordering
- Implementing change on a variety of platforms.
- Supporting Digital
- Business partnering
- Program / interface / development of business intelligence reports.
- Supporting ICT Projects.
ICT Business Systems & Support:
- Second and third line support either though working directly on the Service Desk or providing central and remote Desktop support.
- Central system support
- Resolution of issues, or implementation of new technology to support ICT provision.
ICT Communications and Facilities
- Supporting telephony
- Supporting unified communications
- Supporting networks
May be required to work on supporting existing technology for the client, schools and partners; or progressing ICT change / development as demands arise.
Assist with the production of a suite of key programmes, service area ICT plans and projects to deliver each Client's ICT objectives.
Ensuring the necessary project management is applied.
Specify and procure ICT equipment, software and other technical items required to deliver ICT projects, establishing appropriate working relationships with suppliers as required.
Undertake large ICT feasibility studies on behalf of service areas
Lead Client-wide and service area project meetings, ensuring decisions are recorded and a satisfactory outcome is achieved
Assists in solving complex problems when major technical difficulties occur.
Ensure value for money and progressively gain efficiencies within the scope of management control.
Undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected at this level
If you are interested in this role, please contact Andy at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208958 or email email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Head Of Customer Services - Coventry
- IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Community Nurse
- Administration Clerk (Police)
- Adults Social Worker
- HR Advisor (Police)
- IT Admin Project Support Officer
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary
- IS Support Officer
- Private Client Solicitor
- Healthcare Assistant
- Family Support Worker
- Occupational Therapist
- Adult Social Worker - Newly Qualified
- Support Coordinator - Bishops Stortford