£ competitive plus excellent benefits
We have a new opportunity for a Service Manager to join the UK sales and service team of a market leading global manufacturer providing products for recycling and waste management.
This role would suit an experienced multi skilled engineer able to lead a small team of service engineers.
This is an office based position which will involve some travel nationwide and overseas.
· Management of a small team of service engineers operating nationwide
· Manage contractors
· Act as first point of contact for service and maintenance enquiries from customers
· Plan engineers’ schedules
· Produce and maintain technical documentation
· Support engineers with onsite service and maintenance when required
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
· Electrical and Mechanical engineering experience with relevant qualifications (e.g HNC, NVQ etc.) 17th edition preferred but not essential
· Experience in a similar role managing field service engineers
· Full UK driving licence
· Must be flexible, willing to travel and handle out of hours queries as required
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, benefits include company vehicle and fuel card and bonus scheme.
RJN Engineering Selection act as an employment agency