Senior Conference Producer
Senior Conference Producer – Large Events
Salary: £28,000 – £36,000 DOE
Our esteemed established UK Conference, Events & Media client is looking to add to their already successful teams a Senior Conference Producer – Large Events.
The company has a long-standing record of sell out events and conferences and they specialise in producing highly informative conferences, events, exhibitions and training programs delivered by renowned UK, European and Internationally acclaimed speakers from the legal and commercial world.
The company is proud to say that it is producing some of the biggest events in Europe.
This role will report into the CEO and Managing Director and be supported by a senior events operation executive and events operations assistant to produce a range of new and existing conferences and exhibitions for the UK legal sector.
To be considered for this role, applicants should have;
- Knowledge of producing large conferences and / or exhibitions – event planning, floor plans etc
- An excellent understanding of the mechanics behind large events / exhibitions and how successful events are produced and staged.
- A proven ability to identify, develop and roll out financially successful events from conception to completion.
- The ability to manage all aspects of conference production including (but not limited to) pre-event planning, event programming, content selection, speaker acquisition, speaker relations, delegate attraction, event marketing, on-site management, post-event evaluation and reporting.
- Complete end to end management of conferences including: full management of venues, facilities, suppliers, registration, delegates, AV & technical, transportation, exhibition & signage, stage set / design, crisis planning, health & safety, security and risk assessment.
- A proven record of researching, attracting and contracting speakers and suppliers.
- Strong experience supporting and working alongside sales and marketing teams.
- Setting & maintaining conference budgets as well as sourcing, negotiating and managing relationships with venues, suppliers and external vendors to achieve the highest standard of excellence and cost efficiencies.
- A proven ability to manage and maintain relationships with all key stakeholders
- A strong understanding of the legal and / or professional sectors as well as the ability to conduct in-depth research whilst keeping up to date with changes within the sector.
- A clear understanding of all conference & exhibition risk, health & safety, hospitality guidelines, compliance policies and regulatory requirements.
- Proven on-site conference management skills including organising staff, greeting speakers, running a multiple stage programme to a set schedule.
- The ability to be self-starting and to work without supervision.
- A confident phone manner, strong skills of persuasion and negotiation.
- The ability to think outside the circle and to bring new and exciting ideas to the table.
This role will be based from their head office in Chelmsford and will offer the right candidate both the opportunity to produce existing conferences whilst developing a range of new conferences within the legal sector.
You will need to be proactive, resilient and extremely confident when dealing with clients at all levels.
A self-starter with good communication and organisation skills.
You will need to have excellent time management skills, be motivated by achieving and exceeding targets and have an excellent command of English both written and verbal.
The basic salary for candidates will range from £28,000 – £36,000 DOE
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: PERMANENT
- Rate: Market related
- Location: Chelmsford
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Media
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Contact: Vanessa Barnes
- Tel: 0203 750 0575
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: VB056
- Posted: 2017-12-19 17:35:09 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Sponsorship Sales Excecutive
- Senior Conference Producer
- IT Sales Account Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Maintenance Engineer
- Field Service Engineer
- Internal Recruiter
- Sponsorship Sales Excecutive
- Delegate & Sponsorship Sales Manager
- Senior Marketing Executive -Food Industry Knowledge
- Events Sales /Senior Events Sales Exec
- Display Field Sales Executive
- Refrigeration Engineer
- Compliance & Technical Manager- Finance
- Hall Manager, Media Sales and Exhibitions
- Junior Applications Engineer
- Junior Commissioning Engineer
- Lighting Controls Commissioning Engineer
- Junior Frontend Developer
- Foot Mobile Engineer