Experienced Registered Nurse Deputy Manager wanted
Fantastic job opening for a experienced Registered Nurse Deputy Manager to work with one of the UK’s leading healthcare provider.
As the Deputy Home Manager you have responsibility for assisting in the management of a business and a team.
As part of the leadership team you will be responsible for ensuring the whole facility operates effectively and of course ensuring we deliver the very best quality care.
The successful nurse will be offered an excellent salary of £15.00 per hour plus other great benefits.
In order to achieve this our Deputy Managers should have:
A strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services we deliver.
A positive and flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, exhibiting empathy and a desire to make a difference.
Be forward thinking and up to date with current practices and have a desire to maintain excellent clinical and industry knowledge.
Strong leadership and management qualities are essential and previous experience as a deputy home manager would be desirable.
Applicants must hold a current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and have a legal right to work in the UK.
Deputy Managers are critical to the continued success of the business, working across all aspects of care; the role gives a great opportunity to take managerial and leadership responsibilities whilst continuing to deliver clinical care.
So as a deputy manager what do you need to do to make this happen?
· Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our resident's needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
· Assist the home manager – deputise in the overall management of the care home as required.
· Completely influence the reputation of the home - communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
· Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home – managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
· Maintain clinical excellence – role models high standards of nursing care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
· Support the financial effectiveness of the home – ensure the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
· Take on an active leadership role – you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
To be considered for this role you must be Registered Nurse and have a experience in nursing settings.
Reference ID: 2558
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- RGN OR RMN Deputy Home Manager
- Clinical Psychologist
- Team Leader (Residential Units)
- Registered Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Staff Nurse For Care Service
- Registered Staff Nurse For Hospital
- Registered Charge Nurse
- Registered Lead Nurse
- Staff Nurse For Healthcare Service
- East and West Midlands - Peripatetic Manager
- Ward Manager (Female PICU)
- Staff Nurse For Care Service
- Commissioning Registered Manager (Clinical or None Clinical)
- Registered Manager
- Band 7 CAMHS Advanced Practitioner
- Registered Sick Children’s Nurse - RSCN
- Speech & Language Therapist - FT/PT
- Deputy Manager for Care Home