Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN OR RNLD)
Excellent job opening for Registered Nurse to work with one of the UK’s leading healthcare provider.
As a Registered Nurse you will be working in highly reputed services based in Stoke-on-Trent.
The successful nurse will be working full time; 38.5 hours £32,032 or 44 hours £36,608 per annum plus other great benefits.
The care centre provides specialist neurological care including: neurological rehabilitation following acquired brain injury, spinal cord injury and prolonged disorders of consciousness.
Long term care for progressive neurological conditions include Huntington's Disease, early onset dementia; multiple sclerosis, motor neurone disease and Parkinson's 'Plus' Disease.
Complex care conditions include tracheostomy, mechanical ventilation, challenging behaviour, 24 hour nursing care and respite care.
Registered Nurse (RGN,RMN,RNLD) role involves:
Participating as a full member of the nursing team in the assessing, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual care plans including other relevant agencies as appropriate.
· Providing ongoing monitoring, support and assessment of residents’ physical and physiological needs.
· Being aware of the effects of prescribed medication, advising residents and liaising and/or informing other health professionals as necessary or required.
· Maintaining safe custody, accurate administration and recording of drugs at all times.
· Being aware of and have regard for the advice from the NMC and other statutory bodies in relation to professional matters.
· Developing Key Worker roles and facilitate training for all junior staff and students.
· Providing health education through promotion of independence, personal & social skills and social and leisure activities for all residents.
· Relating to relatives and carers with empathy giving information, support and advice.
· Maintaining concise records and provide reports as necessary.
· Attending mandatory training courses and to participate/conduct relevant research at the direction of the Home Manager ensuring NMC clinical governance criteria is met.
· Directing, supporting and supervising junior staff ensuring professional lines of accountability and priorities are met and that all policies and procedures are strictly adhered to.
You must be qualified Nurse but candidates with no experience will be considered and will offer newly qualified preceptorships but would be advantage if you have experience working with ABI .
Reference ID: 2560
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- RGN OR RMN Deputy Home Manager
- Clinical Psychologist
- Team Leader (Residential Units)
- Registered Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Staff Nurse For Care Service
- Registered Staff Nurse For Hospital
- Registered Charge Nurse
- Registered Lead Nurse
- Staff Nurse For Healthcare Service
- East and West Midlands - Peripatetic Manager
- Ward Manager (Female PICU)
- Staff Nurse For Care Service
- Commissioning Registered Manager (Clinical or None Clinical)
- Registered Manager
- Band 7 CAMHS Advanced Practitioner
- Registered Sick Children’s Nurse - RSCN
- Speech & Language Therapist - FT/PT
- Deputy Manager for Care Home