Position for Registered Nurse – RGN/RMN/RNLD
A great position has opened for a Registered RGN, RMN or RNLD Nurse to join a highly reputable Nursing Home located in Southport.
The large sized Nursing Home specialises in short term and long term care as well as rehabilitation and respite facilities.
They offer care to people with challenging behaviours, hearing, visual and speech impairment and dementia within a safe and responsive environment.
The successful Nurse will receive a competitive salary of £14.75 per hour with fantastic additional benefits.
As a Staff Nurse, your duties will be as follows:
· To lead the caring team, delivering the highest standards of individual care to residents, ensuring that everyone is treated with respect and dignity, and that individual’s rights to independence and choice are met.
· To ensure that appropriate individual care is given to each resident, in accordance with the Care Plans.
· To update, review and complete as and when required, the appropriate documentation to reflect care and clinical care intervention always, leaving clear, concise and personalised instruction for ongoing care delivery.
· To monitor and control residents' nutritional and dietary requirements
· To liaise and work in partnership with clinical professionals to assist in the appropriate care planning and delivery of all care needs to our residents.
· To manage the administration of medication where required and in accordance with documented procedures which includes stock taking and booking in of medications.
· To support, guide and lead the shift as the qualified person in charge ensuring the safety of residents and staff always.
· To help maintain a safe and healthy environment in the Home with due regard to appropriate Food Hygiene and Health & Safety Regulations.
To report all accidents to the Matron.
· To read and write reports, and to participate in staff and residents' meetings as appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
· Reliable, dependable and responsive to the needs of the residents
· Respond flexibly and appropriately to the service users care needs
· Effective leadership skills
· The ability to work within a team, while supporting and supervising team members
· Strive to provide personal care and support which maintains the privacy dignity and safety of the residents
To be considered for this role, you must be a qualified Registered Nurse with a valid NMC Pin.
Reference ID: 2569
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- RGN OR RMN Deputy Home Manager
- Clinical Psychologist
- Team Leader (Residential Units)
- Registered Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Staff Nurse For Care Service
- Registered Staff Nurse For Hospital
- Registered Charge Nurse
- Registered Lead Nurse
- Staff Nurse For Healthcare Service
- East and West Midlands - Peripatetic Manager
- Ward Manager (Female PICU)
- Staff Nurse For Care Service
- Commissioning Registered Manager (Clinical or None Clinical)
- Registered Manager
- Band 7 CAMHS Advanced Practitioner
- Registered Sick Children’s Nurse - RSCN
- Speech & Language Therapist - FT/PT
- Deputy Manager for Care Home